DVM Doctor (Dr. of Veterinary Medicine) | K&H Agrovet
Job Description / Responsibility
- Operations include Poultry and Cattle Farm visit & examine them to diagnose their health problems.
- Advise farm owners aboutgeneral care, medical conditions and necessary treatments.
- Society formation, arrange meeting with the producers, daily contact with farmer’s.
- Provide emergency service, vaccination, de-worming and to advice farmers about modern daily management.
- Should have basic knowledge of Veterinary market.
- Searching and expansion of new markets.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly budget for veterinary service and plan related to services within their territory.
- Creating proposals, presentations and running product demonstrations
- Frequent market survey and reporting to the Management.
- Any other tasks decided by top Management
- The candidate must be DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine) or B.Sc. in Animal Husbandry.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 24 to 35 year(s)
- Experience candidate will be given preference.
- Must have good communication skill.
- Love to travel.
- Good leadership and execution skills.
- Good English verbal & written skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per org. policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Boiddo Jamtoil, Kamarkhand, Sirajganj-6730, Bangladesh
or by e-mail: email@example.com
Application Deadline : Oct 13, 2017
K&H AgrovetAddress : East Jamtoil, Kamarkhanda, Sirajganj.Business : K&H Agrovet was founded in 2016; it is a growing company that is in the manufacturing of animal health products of the highest quality. We will launch new products to add to our innovative range. Our vision is to widen our portfolio to satisfy our varying customers? expressed and latent needs and preference. Our slogan is ?We believe in quality?.