Operation Head | L’Oreal Bangladesh Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Build a strategic vision for the manufacturing Plant and boost, develop and improve its performance, to achieve the organization’s objectives in line with the Group’s industrial policy, to serve one’s customers.
- Coordinate the resources (time, quality, costs) needed to supply standard or newly launched finished goods in accordance with short and medium-term (targets, 3-year plan, budget)
- Be responsible for meeting the commitments
- Ensure the safety of people and property, be the mouthpiece for the Group’s sustainable development policy
- Federate the management committee and through it construct a process of improvement for all the teams
- Hire and develop one’s staff. Develop expertise and know-how and implement organizational changes
- Make sure the HSE, Quality and EOS management systems are applied and are effective by running the site’s steering committees
- Oversee industrial relations
- Be a prime mover to challenge organizations and processes and product definitions (value analysis, etc.)
- Guarantor of internal controls in terms of oversight and coordination
- Bachelor in Engineering from reputed University, Masters is Added advantage.
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBLY:
- Be compliant to Quality, EHS & Operational Excellence Systems
- Pilot Change Control
- Improve daily working conditions and comply with the Group CSR goals
- IS CONSUMER ORIENTED:
- Use all information for customer and consumer satisfaction
- Act with economic & business consciousness
- Be expert in his area of responsibility
- ‘MAKE IT HAPPEN’ WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY:
- Deliver products according to Operational Excellence Policy
- Share and leverage Best Practices
- Analyze and use KPIs for continuous improvement [M] NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
- Develop Benchmark mindset
- Promote innovative ideas and make them happen
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to HR.email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 24, 2017
L’Oreal Bangladesh LimitedAddress : Crystal Palace, 3rd Floor, House # SE (D), 22 Road # 140, Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212