Sr. Executive – Supply Chain Management | A Leading Company
- We are looking for a person who is experienced in the area of Purchase/Procurement, Supply Chain also have experienced business area of Textile, Garments.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class materials management group.
- Product sourcing and cost analysis, Raw Materials planning and inventory management.
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products.
- Established controls to ensure project is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
- Participate in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches.
- Analyze data and collaborate with internal supplier to determine and apply appropriate ordering, inventory, and replenishment policies.
- Participate in new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches.
- Follow up as per requirement of respective department on the basis of Lead time.
- Overseeing and monitoring the Raw Material stock position for executing optimum stock level as per plan.
- Masters in any discipline with Diploma in SCM.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Purchase/Procurement, Supply Chain
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
Must have experience business area of Textile, Garments.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 20, 2017
A Leading Company