Store Keeper | ASCOTT The Residence Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To maintain accurate records for the receiving and issuance of products
- To maintain an adequate inventory for par stock items
- To re order products timely and proper quantities
- To elaborate reports regarding slow and fast moving items
- To follow strict schedules for issuance
- Ensure to maintain proper reconciliation of materials for both issue and stock along with records
- Maintain updated records regarding the prices of products
- Prepare monthly stock closing summery & reconciliation report and also submit to the top management
- Graduates preferred from financial disciplines (Educational qualification may be relaxed for highly experienced candidate)
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- 3 year(s) and more
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Store, material control
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Hotels, Chains of restaurants, Food suppliers
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 14, 2017
ASCOTT The Residence Ltd.Address : House # 13, Road # 08, Block # K, Baridhara, Gulshan # 1212.Web : www.ascottdhaka.com
Business : Residential Hotel.